Wednesday 27 April 2016

A great tragedy has claimed the life of a mother after his 2-year-old son took a gun and shot her in the back.
Patrice Price was shot dead by the 2-year-old son
 
A 26-year-old mother has lost her life after her 2-year-old son accidentally shot her in the back after finding a gun in the backseat of the her boyfriend's vehicle she was driving.
 
A single bullet went into 26-year-old woman's back, the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said. The woman stopped the vehicle on Wisconsin Highway 175 near West Vliet Street.
 
According to local station WISN, Andre Price, said his daughter Patrice Price was a hard-working mother who had three children.
 
He said his daughter was driving her boyfriend's car when the incident happened. The boyfriend, a security guard had left his gun in the vehicle.
 
The boy was able to reach it and accidentally shot his mom in the back, killing her.
 
"Now I don't have her no more. My chest has been hurting," Andre Price said. "I have a knot in my chest. They won't even let me see my daughter. I wanted to hold my daughter for one last time."

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

PROFESSOR ZUBBY'S TECHNOLOGY

CONTENTS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Social

tabber

Random Posts

Followers

POPULAR UPDATES