Saturday 23 April 2016



A woman who is utterly disgusted with her husband's promiscuous manners is seeking help from the public domain.
 
 
The woman told of how her aged husband is looking outside and away from her:
 
Read her account below:
 
**************************************
 
Hi,
 
My husband is a 67-year-old man and we get on well together. I’m in my early 50s.
 
However the man has got many faults, the main one being that he’s constantly eyeing young girls when he’s with me.
 
When I asked him why he looks at 16-year-old girls, he replied: “They are well developed these days.” 
 
Why does he behave like this at his age? I’ve told him a few times that I find his behaviour annoying. I look after myself, have a nice figure and a good disposition. 
 
Isn’t that enough?
 
We’re compatible otherwise, but his lecherous way really spoils things.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

PROFESSOR ZUBBY'S TECHNOLOGY

CONTENTS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Social

tabber

Random Posts

Followers

POPULAR UPDATES