Sunday 24 April 2016

A man apparently frustrated with his lover's ever-increasing weight has poured out his heart seeking some respite.
File photo used only for illustrative purpose
 
The unnamed man known on social forums as Davindal, recounted how his lover went from a sweet, curvy lady to someone who has now totally lost it.
 
Read what he wrote below:
 
***********************************
 
Hey guys! I'll keep it snappy here.
 
There is this girl in my life, she will be 21 this coming October and she loves me a lot. In fact, she is my chosen one among my girlfriends.
 
I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now. When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant. She had all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills.
 
Considering all these qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly loved her; knowing very well that her type is rare.
 
Well, after the promise of marriage, I realized that our love for each other grew a step further.
 
Also, unfortunately, this my girl has decided to let loose her body; she doesn't watch over her weight, such that she is no longer as curvy, elegant and 8-figured as she used to be, though she is tall - a few inches or 2 inches to 6ft.
 
In fact, she is now as fat as whatever description you may be cogitating within your mind. That fatness is gradually eating up her killer curves. I have sat her down severally to talk through this issue severally. I reminded her that as a medical student (4L Med.& Surg.), she should be in a better position to know any means possible to apply in order to loose weight.
 
However she always insists that she has been trying her best to shed down but to no avail. She even cries somethings when giving this explanation.
 
Please guys! What do I do now? I really hate plus size ladies, and can never marry one. Should I completely ditch her for good, even though I still love her deeply?
 
I need an advice. My heart is seriousy burning.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

PROFESSOR ZUBBY'S TECHNOLOGY

CONTENTS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Social

tabber

Random Posts

Followers

POPULAR UPDATES